Tander, JSC is the market leader in the number of shopping centers and their areas of coverage in Russia. The Company operates in four formats: shop “at home”, hypermarket, cosmetic store and “family store” in more than 1504 cities and towns, opening dozens of new stores per month. It has its own network of distribution centers throughout the European part of Russia, receives goods from major suppliers and prepares them for shipment to stores.
The cooperation between LLC NPF Metallimpress and JSC Tander originates from the conclusion of the general design and general contractor contract for the turnkey construction of the regional distribution center Magnit with the area of 36, 000 m2 in Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region. Further it has been continued within the construction of the following facilities:
- Hypermarket in Yoshkar Ola, Republic of Mari El (4,900 m2);
- Hypermarket in Efremov, Tula region (5,500 m2);
- Hypermarket in Volzhsk, Republic of Mari El (3,732 m2);
- Regional distribution center in Tula region (87,000 m2);
- Hypermarket in Saratov (12,150 m2);
- Regional distribution center in Yaroslavl region (57,000 m2);
- Hypermarket in Perm region (5,300 m2);
- Regional distribution center in Perm region (51,000 m2);
- Regional distribution center in Moscow region (84,160 m2);
These projects were implemented using BIM-technology.